It may look like linen, but hemp is a durable, tough as nails' fabric that is well suited to our medium brim Hat.
Hemp is natural, tough & much like cotton, fades in the sun. That combination means our hemp hat will develop it's own character over time & the adventures taken.
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given.
• Lots of character - the fabric will fade and soften over time & sun exposure.
• Guaranteed for life.
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain.
• Front & back wind cords system secures hat in gusty conditions.
• Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away.
• Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket.
• Buoyancy stays afloat in water.
Brim size: Front: 2 5/8"; Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 1/8".
Weight: 5.3 oz / 150 g.
Fabric: 100% hemp fabric.
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash cold, use mild detergent. Reshape and air dry. Do not bleach. Remove wind cord and foam from crown pocket before wash. Do not use softeners. Do not iron.